- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 red pepper, roasted and diced
- 1 yellow pepper, roasted and diced
- 1/2 cup farro, cooked according to package directions
- 1 large cucumber (2–3 cups), seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- juice of 2 lemons (6 tbsp)
- juice of two oranges (6 tbsp)
- zest of 1 lemon
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp honey
- PREPARE THE DRESSING: In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, lemon zest, orange zest, salt, pepper, and honey. Stir together. Slowly stream in lemon juice and orange juice into the bowl with the remaining ingredients, using a wire whisk to combine all ingredients. Set aside.
- MAKE THE SALAD: Add farro to a large bowl and toss with half of the dressing, until well coated. Add the remaining ingredients and toss together, stirring well to blend the farro with the vegetables.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.