- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk*
- 2 tbsp plain non-fat greek yogurt**
- 2 tsp honey (or more if desired)
- 2 tsp sliced almonds
- 4 pitted & chopped medjool dates
- 2 tsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 sliced banana
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almondmilk and honey, until honey is fully dissolved. Stir in yogurt until lumps disappear. Stir in chia seeds and set aside for 15 minutes, at room temperature. Stir again after 15 mins to break up any lumps that may have formed. Cover and refrigerate overnight.***
- When ready to serve, divide evenly bowls, add equal amounts of toppings per serving and serve immediately.
*any kind of milk works, but it will change the nutritional values.
**to make dairy-free, omit yogurt and reduce milk to 3/4 cup.
***when stored in an airtight container, vanilla chia seed pudding keeps well for up to 3 days in the fridge.